2019 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid
A class-leading 47-mile all-electric range rating, efficient hybrid powertrain and spacious interior offer versatility without compromise.
Get Plugged In
- A class-leading 47-Mile All-Electric Range Rating lets you go further while running your errands with zero emissions
- For longer trips, when the electric battery runs out, the gas-powered engine takes over to provide additional driving range, yielding the 340-mile combined gas and electric range rating.
- The Honda Sensing™ suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies is designed to alert you to things you might miss while driving
- Apple CarPlay™ lets you focus on the road while accessing your music library, directions and text messages through your iPhone®
- Android Auto™ connects to your compatible Android phone for destinations, appointments and even the weather
- Environmentally Conscious Interior Materials were made in an earth-friendly way without compromising premium feel and craftsmanship
- An 8-Way Power Driver Seat with 2 Memory Settings makes it easy for you and another driver to find and save your perfect driving positions
- The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ features 3D graphics, lane guidance and more to clearly help you reach your destination
- Unique Full LED Headlights provide exceptional visibility and an unforgettable light signature that is unlike anything else on the road
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels feature an aerodynamic design for performance and brake cooling, and specially designed tires provide optimal performance and efficiency
- Full LED Taillights offer bright illumination with a distinct appearance that results in a wide stance on the road that also gives a nod to Honda performance
2019 Best Buy: Electric/Hybrid Car
 Class based on non‑luxury midsized plug‑in hybrid sedan.
 110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile EV mode driving range rating, 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
 For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.